Amazon is the largest eCommerce marketplace where millions of sellers deal in varieties of products. It has an enormous customer base and many more exclusive features facilitating both market parties’ seamless selling and buying experience. But what if you, as a seller, cannot impress your customers for any concerned deficiency? You must be aware of Product Reviews, which states customers’ sentiment regarding the product purchase. There is another term called Seller Reviews. In this, sellers are being rated or reviewed upon their services by the customers. It is an automated system of collecting feedback from the existing customers and learning about the seller’s ability to fulfill. Amazon creates scalability in the marketplaces regarding every action that helps it improve, and one such scalability is Seller Feedback Feature.
Factors Under Seller Feedbacks
- Item Arriving Date: A seller who has opted for Fulfilment by Merchant (FBM) needs to crucially take care of their order fulfillment process. Under this, they get remarks based on the product’s delivery date. The customer is asked to state the stars to the seller with a total score of five. It is one of the most vital stages of judging the seller’s service. If you cannot deliver the product at the promised time, buyers lose interest in repurchasing your product and give you negative reviews and ratings.
- Item as per Sellers’ Description: Here, the customer is said to judge and give feedback to the products whether it matches the details mentioned in the Amazon product listing. It also tends to give an idea of whether the seller is following the suitable method of describing the product or not. There are times when sellers do not find a suitable description and copy-paste the details and jargon given by the brands. It lowers the customers’ relatability with the product and does not benefit sellers.
- Courteous Remarks: This component can only be used for judgment if the customer and seller directly interact. The component is set to give the idea regarding sellers’ behavior while communicating and understanding the issues or concerns of the customers. But if the buyer and seller did not exchange opinions, this remarkable stage is of no use.
- Comment Section: The comment section is the most used feedback source where audiences or customers are asked to drop their experience with the product and the seller. You must have seen the last section in the Amazon product listing where customers share their sentiments and give a rating to the product and sellers both. This is also in the seller feedback process where at the end, the customer can add some comments and tell Amazon regarding the seller services.
Ways to Dismiss Negative Feedbacks for Amazon Sellers
It is not always essential to get positive or moderate feedback. You must have noticed that customers are proactive when they have a terrible experience to share. But they may miss out on telling the seller that they loved their product and delivery service. This is because online buyers expect the sellers to be adequate in their work. After all, they have been paid before providing the product to the customer. Half of the customer base stops purchasing products from such online eCommerce marketplaces or online sellers who do not satisfy them. Then how can you recover your mistakes if you receive negative feedback on Amazon?
- Try to Find If The Feedback is Removable
It is not necessary that all the sellers are eligible to delete the negative remarks they receive from the customer’s side. It won’t be a big deal to get one such lousy comment if it starts to happen. But due to Amazon seller policies, such sellers who are prompt with often negative comments cannot benefit from the doubt all the time. They are supposed to improve their services, which means their negative remarks will always stay in the product listing. In addition, some comments are not that negative, which could harm your customer engagement. If you want your feedback section to look genuine and trustworthy, you may use some negative comments also to gain organic trust among your customers.
- Try to Seek Amazons’ Help
Amazon is the giant platform that knows the customer may not always like the seller and can drop negative comments because of petty issues. Amazon has its door open for sellers to ask for assistance in such cases. For example: sellers who implement FBA services where fulfillment is done by Amazon are safe from such disadvantages because Amazon takes the accountability regarding bad customer experience and gets easily ready to remove negative feedback. Amazon seller center is a way you can raise a ticket and let them know you need them. Their executives are trained individuals who know how to manage such issues and generally sort them out incredibly. But sometimes, Amazon too judges the seller and customers relationship to have a clear picture of what to do. But if this also does not work or the executives deny removing the comment under FBM guidelines (Fulfillment By Merchant) for safeguarding the platform customers’ trust and reliability, you may take another step mentioned below.
- Try to Resolve Through Communication
Communication is an essential part while operating in the business. When eCommerce, you agree that it is more challenging than the physical business to impress a customer. Here, customers already believe that online channels are not reliable to spend money. And in case they are paying sellers for their product, they would be very particular about their services till they are delivered. Therefore, if you miss out on your order processing and fulfillment power, at least stay strong with your communication. If you get a red flag from customers in the feedback section, connect with them directly. This helps you understand and apologize to the customers better and retain them for purchase. Along with this, you may also request them to remove any harmful remarks for your business.
Although, negative remarks are not an issue from Amazons’ side as the platform only grants Buy Box Button to sellers who have the eligibility to carry out effective selling operations. That means discussing Negative Seller Feedback is for understanding the importance of Amazon Buy Box and Listing Quality from where you could unlock your success doorway. Hence, you may also try to manage your negative reviews through an eCommerce analytics solution that alerts on your sentiments, whether it’s of product or seller, and enriches your business efficiency so that no comment could decide your future. You can receive love and luck through high conversions and customer relationships.
Note: If you are a seller facing the same trouble, register your complaint with Amazon through the link : https://sellercentral.amazon.com/feedback-manager/index.htmlhttps://etraky.com//